Druva inSync integration with Microsoft Office 365
- Collect, access, legal hold and recover Office 365 data on endpoints
- eDiscovery enablement
- Utilise Office 365’s multi-factor authentication to reduce hacking or phishing
- Monitoring, reporting and auditing of user activity
Request a Free 30 minute Druva Webex
Microsoft Office 365 integration and Cloud Application Support
Integration with Office 365 enables Druva to follow users’ data wherever it resides, whether in the cloud or on a mobile device. This means that Druva can now offer companies centralised management over users’ data – to ensure end-user productivity, data availability and corporate governance requirements are met.
Druva inSync is rated number #1 for Enterprise Mobile Data Protection.
Converged Data Protection for Mobile Devices:
- High-performance backup for continuous data protection on varied networks
- Complete mobile data protection with backup, remote wipe, and tracking
- Enterprise-grade security with encryption and certification
- Intuitive admin console for faster deployment, management, and scaling
- Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device access and self-restore for employees
inSync combines transaction data from the cloud with device and on-site data, providing businesses with a clearer picture of how their information is being managed and used. It enables proactive compliance through a single dashboard that governs and controls all users data, simultaneously tracking, collecting and recovering data without impacting upon availability or user productivity.