Morpheus. Complete Cloud Application Management
- Provisioning of databases and applications
- Elastic scaling and failover
- Logging and monitoring
- Access and role management
- Automatic backup and recovery
Download the ‘Cloud Application Management for Today’s Technology Leader whitepaper’:
Morpheus’ intuitive user interface lets you provision databases, apps, and app stack components on any server or cloud — on-premise, private, public, or hybrid — within seconds. Provisioning is performed asynchronously, allowing multiple IT systems to be provisioned simultaneously.
Morpheus automatically collects system, database, and application logs for all provisioned IT systems. These logs are used for faster introspection and troubleshooting. Additionally, each new provisioned system is set up automatically for uptime monitoring. Users are pro-actively alerted about performance and uptime issues.
Define different roles and access for individual users. Admins can delegate responsibility and access to different teams and individuals for specific geographic zones, server groups, individual apps, or databases.
Self-Service for Developers, Control and Security for IT
- Provisioning – One-click provisioning for most common apps and databases
- Backup and Recovery – Customisable, automatic backups for every system component
- Logging – Full log collection and analysis for quick troubleshooting
- Monitoring – Built-in uptime and performance monitoring
- Reporting – Concise reports on app capacity, server capacity, and recent activity
- Access – Role-based permissions provide the right level of access for every user