Are you prepared and equipped for the Internet of Things?
- Learn about the dangers of IOT
- Have access to real world case studies
- Put questions and concerns to a panel of industry experts
- Gain exclusive insight on how to secure your business
Spaces are limited so make sure you don’t miss out! Register here:
Please join us at our exclusive event and gain an insight into how the internet of things is being used as a secret weapon to threaten your organisation and the significant risk this poses to your business
Date: 23rd March 2017
Location: Manchester Innovation Centre, M13 9XX
Date: 28th March 2017
Location: Royal Institution, W1S 4BS
With a mobile workforce connecting remotely to Cloud applications via smart devices (such as laptops, mobiles, tablets) to send and receive company information via the internet, a new set of challenges are being faced by IT departments.
This unique event seeks to demonstrate the security dangers of the Internet of Things with real life case studies, industry expert speakers and the most up to date information and insights on how and why hackers are taking advantage of IOT devices in the workplace.
We’ll explain to you the challenges associated with IOT and how you can take simple preventative steps to ensure your company remains secure and protected whilst using innovative technology to its full potential.
The IOT event will discuss important details about:
- The vulnerabilities of Wireless Access Points and how to build a secure Wireless LAN
- The importance of a robust Firewall and security suite
- The benefits of a strong and secure infrastructure backbone