FortiToken – Network Remote Access
- Mitigates risk of weak, static password authentication
- Tokens provisioned through FortiGuard to reduce admin & increase seed security
- Perpetual token license & unlimited device transfers
- Reduces costs & complexity using FortiGate as two-factor authentication server
- Available as hard token key-fob device or soft token mobile phone app
Request a free product demonstration
Ensuring only those you trust gain access to your game plans
Remote access to networks, including VPN’s and web sites, are often only protected by simple username and password credentials, leaving them vulnerable to hackers.
Security tokens are an integral part of Fortinet’s Multi-layer Security Suite and are a vital mechanism to enhance security. FortiToken allows organisations to mitigate their risk and deploy, an easy to use, one-time password token as part of a Two Factor Authentication Solution across a range of devices.
Simple and Secure Two-Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication solutions improve security and reduce the risk of compromise inherent in single-factor authentication solutions such as static passwords. FortiToken is now available as either the traditional hard token key-fob device or as soft token mobile phone application (app).
- Mitigates risk of weak, static password authentication.
- Token’s provisioned through FortiGuard to reduce administration and increase seed security.
- Perpetual token license and unlimited device transfers eliminates annual subscription fees.
- Reduces costs and complexity by using your existing FortiGate as the two-factor authentication server.
- Zero footprint solution on the end point device.
Superior Strong Authentication Using Your Smartphone
FortiToken Mobile is an OATH compliant, time-based One-Time-Password (OTP) generator application for the mobile device. It is the client component of Fortinet’s highly secure, simple to use and administer, and extremely cost effective two-factor solution for meeting your strong authentication needs. This application makes Android and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) behave like a hardware-based OTP token without the hassles of remembering and carrying yet another device.
- iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad), Android, Windows Phone 8, 8.1
- WiFi-only devices supported (for over-the-air token activation)
LAN2LAN is a Fortinet Platinum Partner of Excellence, one of only two in the UK. We help business leaders and information professionals manage the risks associated with Cyber Security.
Call 0870 787 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now to request more information or a Webex on Fortinet’s Security Ecosystem.