Fortinet’s Multi-layer Security Suite
- Secures your infrastructure & applications by identifying complex malware in real time
- Provides additional automated layers of identification and segregation to block threats
- Isolates & inspects potential malware via sandbox to stop zero day threats
- Returns threat intelligence back to your prevention layer
- Automated update protection to mitigate future attacks
Request a Fortinet webex
Fortinet’s Multi-layer Security Suite. Outstanding products in their own right, even more powerful as a team.
LAN2LAN’s Security Consultant Neil Denham explains how, with Fortinet, you achieve the best possibility of detection and reaction to threats.
Click on red icons to find out more information
Layer 1 – Prevent & Defend
Block as many threats as possible with effective security solutions such as FortiGate, FortiMail, FortiClient, and FortiWeb.
Layer 2 – Isolate & Inspect
Hand off risky items to your FortiSandbox to perform deeper inspection to detect new or evasive threats.
Layer 3 – Identify & Adapt
Return threat intelligence back to your prevention layer and to FortiGuard Labs who update protections to mitigate future attacks.
Delivering total security across your IT infrastructure, Fortinet’s Multi-layer Security Suite secures both your infrastructure and your applications. Where traditional firewall technology can struggle to identify complex malware, Fortinet’s synchronous security solution provides additional automated layers of identification and segregation.
With a Multi-layer Security Solution in place managing, patrolling and maintaining security is no longer as resource intensive or expensive. Read why independent tester NSS Labs recommend Fortinet here.
Do you feel ready to:
- Reduce management time and technical resource
- Integrate security technology and intelligence
- Improve detection and reaction to threats
- Combat advanced persistent threats
- Maximise performance and minimise outages
Ready? Call 0870 787 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now to request more information or a Webex on Fortinet’s Security Ecosystem.
LAN2LAN is a Fortinet Platinum Partner of Excellence, one of only two in the UK. We help business leaders and information professionals manage the risks associated with Cyber Security.