FortiAP’s – Integrated Wireless Security and Access Solution
- Secure, identity driven Wi-Fi client access to create a fortified WLAN network
- Increased visibility and control of your wireless network traffic
- Provides uninterrupted access to applications and resources
- Industry’s most comprehensive monitoring, detection & suppression of rogue APs
- Integrated wireless LAN controller within each FortiGate security appliance
Request a free product demonstration
Integrated Wireless Security and Access Solution
Closing every opportunity for an opponent to exploit your defence.
FortiAP’s enable integrated wireless security and access control. Fortinet’s FortiAP wireless thin access points deliver secure, identity-driven Wi-Fi client access that creates a fortified WLAN network. With common protocols and a single management console, FortiAP’s increase visibility and control of your wireless network traffic, enforcing the same policies as your wired network and eliminating potential blind spots.
When deployed as part of Fortinet’s Security Ecosystem your fortified wireless LAN can increase productivity, providing uninterrupted access to applications and resources, without compromising security and agility. The FortiAP family includes a full range of indoor and outdoor access points, suitable for high-density enterprise and campus requirements. Choose from a range of 802.11ac and 802.11n access points and wireless controllers to fit your business needs.
FortiAP – Industry-Leading Wireless Technology
Enterprise Unified Threat Management
- Protects your network with the widest range of security and networking technologies seamlessly integrated into a single device: Firewall, IPS, Application Control, VPN, Web Filtering, and many others.
Application-Layer Quality of Service
- Going above and beyond Wireless Multi-media Extensions (WME) by offering Layer 7 traffic shaping and application use control.
Robust Rogue AP Control
- Industry’s most comprehensive monitoring, detection and suppression of rogue APs for PCI DSS compliance.
Single Pane of Glass’ Management Console
- Unmatched visibility and control of all wired and wireless network traffic that eliminates blind spots in your security infrastructure and ensures consistent and effective policy enforcement and compliance.
Wi-Fi Controller Connectivity
Fortinet integrates a wireless LAN controller within each FortiGate security appliance for free. With controllers for between five and 10,000 access points, Fortinet have a range of wireless LAN controllers to fit any business requirement. Managed from within the same single management console, Fortinet wireless controllers and their FortiAP’s enable high-performance access whilst ensuring unified wired and wireless network security.
LAN2LAN is a Fortinet Platinum Partner of Excellence, one of only two in the UK. We help business leaders and information professionals manage the risks associated with Cyber Security.
Call 0870 787 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now to request more information or a Webex on Fortinet’s Security Ecosystem.